619 Matunuck Beach Rd
South Kingstown, RI 02879
No Child Should Have to Carry Their Belongings Around in a Trash Bag!
Imagine a childhood involving moving around from place to place; school to school, leaving often times with one’s limited belongings in nothing more than a trash bag? The life of a child in foster care can be challenging.
What if you could offer one small contribution to help make
these transitions a little easier?
Adoption Rhode Island, the Office of the Child Advocate and Lise M. Iwon invite you to join us for an afternoon of fun, food, festivities & fostering hope for children in care!
Among the event features:
• Lunch Buffet, catering by Adair Catering
• Raw Bar, courtesy of Matunuck Oyster Bar
• Hamburger Station, courtesy of New England Grassfed
• DJ – courtesy of Chris Medeiros
• Wine & Beer, courtesy of Mews Tavern
• Kids activities including: Field Games, Cotton Candy, Snow Cones, Face Painting & More!
• Duffle bag collection, storage and distribution courtesy of Cardi’s Furniture
Adults – One brand new rolling duffle bag or suitcase AND/OR a $25 Target, Visa or Kohl’s Gift Certificate
Child: One brand new backpack
Please pre-register at wwwDuffleBagBash.eventbrite.com so we can get an estimated number of people attending.
Anyone interested in helping but unable to attend may drop off their donation at:
Mews Tavern, 456 Main St., Wakefield or
Adoption RI, 2 Bradford St., Providence.
SORRY, NO PETS